Wednesday 2 May 2012

Neue Moden June 1942

I have become a bit obsessed with German pattern magazines... I now have over 70 and bought yet another one just yesterday. This is not helping with narrowing down the choice of what to make.  I have nearly finished a dress, actually (yes, you've heard that before) but not from a pattern from one of these magazines.  Still, I know that everyone likes looking at the images at least!

Before we get to the eye candy, I hit over 100 followers recently, so do intend a giveaway soon, I'm trying to figure out what to offer!

On to delicious dresses, such pretty details on some these:













10 comments:

  1. Ooh, the lingerie in the last scan is gorgeous! And I love how the photographed models in the top scans are posed quite similar to the model sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, Annabelle, only one pattern sheet remains, and the lingerie is not on it!

      Delete
  2. I don't think that there is a single one in this selection that I dislike.They are all really gorgeous...delicious dresses indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Catherine, that's what I thought, I want them all!

      Delete
  3. What Great Finds! Thanks for sharing the photos of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over 70 magazines? Oh WOW, I am really envious ;-)
    If there is a german word or clothing decription you can't translate you can ask me of course and i will help (if I can) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Caroline, and not a single dress yet made from one of them, I should be ashamed! Thank you, that is lovely of you :-)

      Delete
  5. So inspirational! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pictures, thank you so much for sharing these!! I especially like all the hats :)

    ReplyDelete