Saturday 16 April 2011

I have been tagged/awarded 'I'm All That' by Marie, from the rather lovely A Sewing Odyssey, thanks! 



Here goes:

1. What size shoe do you wear? If you wear a size 7, can I borrow your shoes?

I’m a UK 6, Euro 39, no idea what that is in US… 7-8 maybe?  I wouldn’t be fussed on loaning any of my shoes, and as most of mine are wrecked from spilled booze and hard dancing, then I doubt you’d wanna! 

Since breaking my ankle recently (an unfortunate incident involving the aforementioned booze, dancing and a pair of heels…) I have gone shoe mad, as I was only able to wear one at a time… I still can’t wear heels yet, but once I’m able these beauties are awaiting me in my wardrobe:


2. 30s or 60s

As much as I like the early to mid 30s (especially the fabrics and details), I especially love the late 1930s, very flattering length and fit, and I’ve recently gone mad buying pattern magazines of this period (see my last post!). 




I also love the 60s too -   I like mini dresses, a-line styles, bright & bold patterns, dolly dresses and the late 60s styles were fab….  I’m basically a whore when it comes to eras, and could probably find something to like and wear from every decade from the 1920s through to the 1970s.





3. Have you ever kissed someone you shouldn't have?

Yes.

4. Have you ever been poisoned? Was it by the girlfriend of the person you kissed? That is awesomely "Knot's Landing”.

No.  I would never be involved in anything that was as tacky as a storyline from Knot’s Landing…. (who wrote this question??!)

5.Who's on your "Celebrity Free Pass" list (top 5)?

Ok, I’d have to time travel for some of these:

Al Pacino, circa 1979 (dreamy in Dog Day Afternoon) up to about 1990:


John Travolta, circa 1977 and only up to 1985, as soon as he got fat, his face mutated:


Johnny Depp, anytime at all… :


Johnathon Schaech, circa 1995 when he made Doom Generation even though he spells his name like a pretentious tosser... :


Prince, then, now, forever… though he would be BANNED from speaking, as he’s bound to mention God and being an atheist it would really turn me off. Also, while looking for an image for this, I did notice he’s beginning to look a bit like a middle aged woman…. Hmmm, maybe we’ll say up to 2000:


At the risk of being a cop out, I’d like to pass this onto all of my followers (those of you that haven’t yet been tagged) as I can’t pick just 6!



No comments:

Post a Comment